How do we collect data about you and your use of the website?
We ask you for personal information in a variety of circumstances:
- when you make a an enquiry or reservation from our website or through our sales team
- by email, letter, fax, or on the telephone
- when you register with us, subscribe to our newsletter, enter competitions
- when you take part in surveys or provide us with feedback
To make Aardvark McLeod.com work even better for you, we also use ‘cookies’ to collect information about your use of the website. Cookies are a feature of web browser software that allows web servers to temporarily store information within your browser, which in turn allows us to recognize the computer used to access www.aardvarkmcleod.com . Most browsers automatically accept cookies but you can delete existing cookies from your browser. You can also edit your browser options to choose not to receive cookies in future.
To establish how customers reach our site, we employ a third party to collect information through cookies. No personal information (i.e. that can identify you) is collected during this process.
How do we use your data?
We use your data for the following principal purposes:
- to provide you with the highest possible level of service and to help you to get the best out of our website.
- to fulfil the bookings you have made through our website, and any other requests we receive from you.
- to provide you with a personal experience and to ensure that you do not miss any offers or information which are likely to interest you.
- for other administrative purposes and for internal analysis.
- when you contact us by email, we will use the information you give us to provide the service you require.
The data you give us will also allow us to send you details of special offers and promotions, update information about Aardvark McLeod and our operators, and other related information (as part of our newsletter or otherwise)
Who may your data be disclosed to?
We disclose your data to our operators who will only use your data for the purposes of fulfilling your booking requests.
We will not disclose your data to any other third parties except where it is necessary for the purposes of fulfilling any bookings, purchases or requests that you make on the telephone, website, and through our customer service team or as otherwise described in this policy. We may be required to disclose your information if required by any applicable law or regulation. We may also disclose your data to third parties and professional advisers acting on our behalf and who are obliged to keep that data confidential.
All airlines are now obliged by law to disclose the flight and reservation data of all passengers flying through UK, Australian or United States airspace to the relevant government agency prior to arrival. Data is only used for security purposes.
Aardvark McLeod collects personal information about travellers when a booking is made. Aardvark McLeod also has a facility whereby traveller profiles (both for yourself and others) are stored to save you typing these details each time you make a booking. This information includes traveller name, date of birth, contact details, meal preferences, invoicing information, frequent flyer programmes and travel preferences. This information is only used to fulfil booking and other requests and for administrative purposes and internal analyses.
If you wish us to stop sending you newsletters or details of other offers and promotions please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org