Providence, Farquhar and St Brandon’s are three of the Indian Ocean’s most remote atolls offering up some of the best wading flats in the world. With bonefish, GTs, permit, a variety trevally species, bumphead parrotfish, milkfish, three species of triggerfish, sailfish and a whole host of reef species to add to the mix, its never a dull day out fishing.
Providence Atoll, Seychelles
As the least explored and fished atoll in the Seychelles, Providence keeps producing exceptional fishing. By limiting angling pressure to this fly fishing nirvana to a maximum of 12 expeditions per year, anglers reap the benefits.
- 3-10 April 2018 (1 rod available)
- 17 – 24 April 2018 (1 rod available)
- 27 Nov – 4 Dec 2018 (3 rods available)
- 4 – 11 Dec 2018 (7 rods available)
Farquhar Atoll, Seychelles
Come and experience the new guesthouse on Farquhar Atoll. The new guesthouse facilities are a huge improvement on the previous guesthouse. Some of the new features include indoor and outdoor dining and lounge areas as well as a bar. The three new twin-bedroom guest condos overlook the lagoon and feature air-conditioning, ensuite facilities and outdoor showers! The fishing has been on fire and we landed many trophy GTs since reopening. For the remainder of 2018 we have the following rods available:
- 5 – 12 Oct 2018 (4 rods available)
- 12 – 19 Oct 2018 (4 rods available)
- 26 Oct – 2 Nov 2018 (2 rods available)
- 9 – 16 Nov 2018 (4 rods available)
- 23 – 30 Nov 2018 (4 rods available)
St Brandon’s Atoll, Mauritius
The Bonefish and Permit capital of the Indian Ocean keeps producing season after season and it shows in the number of return guests we have coming back to this exclusive fishery. With a very short season we can only execute a handful of expeditions per year and space is sought after. For the remainder of 2018 we have the following rods available:
- 26 May – 5 June 2018 (2 rods available)
- 7 – 19 September 2018 (9 fishing day expedition, 4 rods available)
- 6 – 16 Nov 2018 (2 rods available)
If you would like more information please contact Charlotte Chilcott or Peter McLeod or call us on ++44 1980 847389. Alternatively click HERE if you would like us to contact you.