With the news full of the referendum results and the continuing debate, whether you are celebrating or commiserating, now is a good time to take advantage of the many offers and excellent destinations that are available around the globe. Below are just a few ideas; taking advantage of special offers, direct flights, location or just pure good value for money.
British Airways, Virgin and Delta are all offering specials on fares over the next few weeks which you should take advantage of, particularly if you are travelling as a family.
– Belize; take advantage of the many special offers available over the summer period such as the 2 for 1 at El Pescador, long stay offer at Turneffe Island Lodge or the short notice offer at Turneffe Flats Lodge. Don’t forget that Belize is an ideal holiday destination for non-fishers and families alike.
– Venezuela; Los Roques remains one of the best value for money saltwater destinations that there is. With the continued lack of pressure, it has fished incredibly well this season.
– Bosnia and Slovenia; fantastic trout fishing very close to home so why not go while getting there while is still easy (you never know, we may soon need visas).
– Crooked Island; utilise the British Airways direct flight and hop down to Crooked Island to fish waters that see very little fishing pressure … and the occasional swimming pig.
– Our very own Chalkstreams; right on our doorstep, our own fishing is very often overlooked. With the mayfly season behind us, there is plenty of space to be had through the remainder of the trout season and then we can move on to grayling.
– Cameron Lodge; a hidden gem on the Rio Grande, it is often overlooked in favour of its more expensive neighbours but represents excellent value, fishing the same water.
We don’t sell package holidays, we tailor our trips to suit you and the options that we give you are based on our first-hand knowledge and experience. Once you have decided, we will deal with everything for you.
For a full run down on why we believe that booking with us is the right thing to do, please click HERE, but below are two of the most commonly asked questions that when we are first contacted.
Can I book my own flights or are they included in the cost?
If you wish to book your own flights and use points or miles, that is absolutely fine and we will be happy to advise you on the best routes and schedules. As we don’t focus on selling package holidays, you aren’t limited to cheaper but less convenient flight routes or timings. We are equally happy to arrange flights for you, ensuring that you have the seating you prefer and if we find the same flights cheaper online, we will always advise you to ensure you have the choice and the best price.
What currency do I have to pay in? I know what is going on in the market and I don’t want to be stitched up on the rate of exchange?
This really is up to you. We will initially quote in the currency that the operation is priced in so that you can see that there are no hidden costs. We will give you the most flexibility in how you pay for your trip. With a package holiday, the rate of exchange is fixed when the package is put together with no adjustment should the rate improve. The majority of operators around the world price in one currency or other. Very few price in sterling so package holidays have to cover their risk. Depending on what you require, we can fix the whole trip using the rate on the day if you are happy to do so. Alternatively, we can fix the deposit and wait and see what the rate is when the balance becomes due or you can pay us in US$ or Euro. The choice is yours.
For more information please contact us or call the office on +44(0)1980 847389. We are always happy to answer questions and run through ideas for future trips.