Fishing Skeena Spey Lodge for steelhead, coho, chinook and more in British Columbia, Canada.
WHY VISIT SKEENA SPEY LODGE?
- Private launch; no more queueing for boat launches. The lodges has its own, exclusive and private boat launch immediately in front of the lodge. This means less time waiting around and more time on the water.
- Flexible length of stay; you can stay for short or long stays – not the standard and strict seven night stay that many lodges demand. Also, you may arrive and depart any day of the week.
- Flexible itinerary; Skeena Spey offer guided and unguided days. You can fish part of the week on your own, then the other part guided. You choose the schedule and they accommodate accordingly.
- Suitable for non-fishers; several activities can be arranged within the area, but the lodge environment itself is very welcoming to anglers and non-anglers alike.
- Easy reach of Terrace; the lodge is just fifteen minutes from the airport and within easy reach of the town itself. The lodge has mobile reception and wifi throughout.
- Great accommodation; The ‘A’ frame cabins are spacious, comfortable and furnished to a very high standard.
- Fantastic food; the reputation of the food and chef is something to celebrate and get excited about. Rustic cuisine comprising local ingredients. Tasty, wholesome and filling.
- Access to water; the Skeena is literally in front of the lodge. The section in front of the lodge is also one of the most productive in the area, so you may choose to fish here before or after a guided days, light permitting. Or why not take it easy one day and just fish this section unguided?
- Great value; given that you can have up to three anglers per guide and with triple bed cabins being available, Skeena Spey Lodge can cater for most budgets. Especially as you may choose not to be guided every day too.
- Amazing guide team; Skeena Spey has a reputation of having an amazing guide team, with Brian Niska at the helm, who has an amazing reputation.
COST; 2019 SEASON (ALL PRICES INCLUDING TAX)
ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
Single Cabin: CAD$537 per day/night
Twin Cabin: CAD$396 per day/night per person
Triple Cabin: CAD$339 per day/night per person
Single based: CAD$1,050 per day
Two anglers: CAD$788 per day, per person
Three anglers: CAD$630 per day, per person
An example of a 7 night fishing stay for two anglers fishing 6 days with single room and shared guide would be CAD$7,493.50 per person. Cheaper options available if you are willing to share a room.
Fishing licences are not included and can be purchased online before arriving at the lodge – you should budget an additional CAD$200-250 for this. Alcohol is not included at the lodge; you can bring your own to drink at your private cabin and the lodge is fully licenced.
If you would like more information then please do not hesitate to contact Steffan Jones or call our office on +44(0)1980 847 389.