In Central West Africa on the coast of Gabon, Sette Cama is arguably the finest saltwater surf fishery on the African coast.
There one can target a number of species fishing the surf and the estuary with the focus on tarpon, giant african threadfin, cubera snapper, and both longfin & jack crevalle.
Through the conservation work taking place around Gabon’s marine ecosystems, the fishing at Sette Cama gets better each year – we see this with an increase in both the number and size of fish that are landed every season and the number of returning clients is testament to how good fishing at Sette Cama is.
The following dates are still available for the coming 2019/20 season
- 21 September to 28 September 2019
- 12 October to 19 October 2019
- 26 October to 2 November 2019
- 16 November to 23 November 2019
- 18 January to 25 January 2020
- 1 February to 8 February 2020
- 8 February to 15 February 2020
- 15 February to 22 February 2020
- 29 February to 7 March 2020
Although the focus will always be on the fishing, its not just all about the fishing. In the heart of a national park, wildlife abounds and your fellow anglers won’t be your only companions during the week. Gabon forms part of the second largest rain forest in the world, and at Sette Cama the wilderness aspect of the fishing experience is a highlight of any visit.