Flats fishing at Cayo Largo
The cays of Cayo Largo are uninhabited, the only visible people being the odd lobster fishermen. Made up a series of cays, mangrove lagoons and flats Cayo Largo extends for more than 50 kilometres. A strong protection system and an absence of commercial fishing has allowed for these areas thrive, providing the ideal habitat for bonefish, permit, tarpon and snook. This has been proved by the hundreds of Grand Slams achieved at Cayo Largo over the past 15 years.
Special 2020 Deal
We can offer a week fishing at Cayo Largo for a reduced rate of US$ 3,900 per rod, this includes a single skiff and single room, seven nights and six days of fishing.
Available 2020 dates
From 4th January to 1st February.
– Reception at the airport.
– Domestic flight from Havana to Cayo Largo (round trip)
– 7 nights at Hotel Sol Club, single room, full board.
– 6 full days fishing, single skiff.
– Beverages while fishing, 4 drinks (beer, water, soft drinks), each fishing day.
– Transfer on arrival and departure, Cayo Largo airport to Hotel Sol Club.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
– Havana hotels
– Tips, personal expense and drinks other than stated above.
– US$ 100 conservation fee per angler.
For more information about Cayo Largo or a detailed quote and itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us or call +44(0)1980 847389.