Jardines de la Reina is full of everything – tarpon of all sizes, permit, bonefish, jacks, barracuda – you name it. Little wonder that it’s a favourite fishing destination for many anglers around the world. For much of the season it is the world class permit and bonefish fly fishing that bring anglers to this area, but during the spring time big migratory tarpon move onto the JDR flats to offer some of the most exciting sight fishing around.
The trip is for anglers to stay on the newest yacht in the area, Jardines Avalon IV. JA4 is a 180′ luxury motor yacht with 20 state rooms, including four suites with balcony. All cabins have private bathrooms and two beds (double or twin), and are air-conditioned with individual thermostats. The vessel also features an air-conditioned lounge, dining area with bar, shaded upper sun deck with wet bar and two Jacuzzis.
The fishing day usually begins with breakfast at 0630, with guides ready to depart for fishing from 0730. With many of the flats and fishing areas are within 15 minutes of the yacht, fishing time is maximised.
Special offer details
February 24 to March 2, 2024
March 2 to March 9, 2024.
Cost US$6,872 (usual price) US$8,590
- Reception at the Camagüey, Cayo Coco or Santa Clara airport
- Transfer Camagüey/Cayo Coco/Santa Clara – Júcaro (1 GROUP transfer per way)
- 7 nights on Jardines Avalon 4, 6 days on full board basis
- 5.75 days fishing
- Open Bar with Beer, Wine, Rum, Soft drinks and Water
- Inscription fee
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- International flights
- Hotels in Havana or other cities
- Transfer Havana – Júcaro: $150 pp
- Transfer Camagüey/Cayo Coco/Santa Clara – Júcaro: $50 pp for individuals
- Individual/additional transfers
- Conservation fee: US$ 300 per angler, per week
- Tips, personal expenses
For more details on fishing in Jardines de la Reina or anywhere in Cuba please do not hesitate to contact Peter McLeod or Alex Jardine or call our office on +44(0)1980 847389.