We are pleased to learn that the Bahamian government has restored the Rapid Antigen test for entry with an updated timeline of 3 days before arrival in the Bahamas. Delphi will also administer a Rapid Antigen test on day 2 of your stay and before your departure for a small fee as we have in the past. See below for the details:
- All those travelling to The Bahamas from other countries, whether fully vaccinated or unvaccinated, will be required to obtain a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than three days (72 hours) prior to the date of arrival in The Bahamas.
- Vaccinated travellers and children between the ages of 2-11, can present either a negative Rapid Antigen Test or RT-PCR Test.
- All unvaccinated travellers, ages 12 and older, must present a negative RT-PCR Test (acceptable tests include NAAT, PCR, RNA, RT-PCR and TMA).
- All children under the age of two are exempt from any testing requirements.
- 48 Hour COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test: Effective 4 January 2022, a Rapid Antigen Test will be required for all travellers staying in The Bahamas longer than 48 hours (two (2) nights), regardless of vaccination status.
- Visitors departing on or before 48 hours will not be required to obtain this test.
- This test replaces the existing Day-5 Rapid Antigen Test.
COVID cases remain next to zero in Abaco. The 24 hour rapid testing rule for return to the US is easily managed right here on property, making return travel a breeze for our US guests.
For more information about The Delphi Club in The Bahamas please contact us by email or call our office on +44(0)1980 847389.